- Granulators for size reduction of thin films (BOPP / BOPET / PP etc.), heat sensitive materials, tapes, big-bags etc.
- Pulverizers / Pulverisers for the pulverizing of mid-hard, brittle to high impact plastics like PE, PVC, PC and other various types of plastics
- One Shaft Shredder for pre-size reduction of bales, scrap tires, energetic utilization of waste, post consumer waste
- Granulators for size reduction of massive purgings start-up lumps, rubber bales, fibre, massive profiles, thickwalled pipes or sheet, thick packages of films etc.
- Washinglines, separationlines, dryinglines and recyclinglines for contaminated plastics
- Hammermills for Size reduction of brittle materials, electronic scrap, (computer hard and software) wood, insulation material, tyres, porous concrete blocks, etc.
- Size reduction of loose film ( in-line edge trims), hollow containers, barrels, crates, PVC pipes (thin-walled PE / PP pipes), profile, automotive bumpers, web scrap, injection moulding waste or thermoforming scrap etc.
- Bale Breaker / Screw Shredder used for pre-size reduction of pallets, cable drums, insulation matting material, porous concrete blocks, breakdown of baled material (bottles etc.)
- Polystyrene Shredder for size reduction of expanded polystyrene (EPS) and PUR foam
- Friction washer used to wash plastic materials such as film flakes , granulate to include PET bottle flakes and other types of rigid plastics
After washing, the contaminated washing agent is vaporized in the distillation unit with the help of modern heating technology. The vapors liquefy in the condenser, and the resulting distillate flows into a separate container. The solids that remain in the distillation boiler are discharged at the end of distillation and disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.